How to Get the Most Value from Your TOUGHBOOK: Services for Success
In critical industries like transportation and logistics, federal and public safety and utilities, ensuring workers have the right technology to operate at peak efficiency can be time consuming and costly. Mobile workers require customized solutions that meet the day-to-day demands of their jobs and offer resources along the way. From connectivity to device security, each job has its own unique challenges. To optimize their mobile solutions and investments, organizations need to find a technology partner that can support them every step of the way.
At Panasonic Connect, a team of experts is dedicated to assessing the needs of every individual organization to help identify the best device, software and services required. With Panasonic ProServices, organizations can individually select the service categories that best address their challenges. When organizations work with the ProServices team to customize their mobile solutions, teams are able to enhance overall productivity from both a hardware and software perspective.
Here is a quick glance at the services that are key to organizations’ success.
- Consulting Services: The first step to introducing mobile technology into your workforce is working with our team of experts to better understand your device and deployment options in order to address your specific challenges.
- Asset IntelligenceServices: Once a device is selected, asset intelligence services support industry applications and integrate mobile devices into legacy systems. They also offer proactive analytics for better device management.
- Deployment Services: A big hurdle for many organizations is getting their devices up and running. Tailored deployment support packages are specific to your challenges and can be adjusted for the job. With hands-on deployment services, our mobile devices will arrive in the field quickly and ready to work.
- Mobility Application Services: Each industry has unique security and device management challenges. Whether organizations need better insight into data management or peak operating conditions, application services can improve overall productivity. To tackle those concerns, device management and driver safety with software from leading partners can be integrated before devices are delivered to workers in the field.
- Warranty Coverage: Mobile solutions are an investment. To avoid potentially catastrophic downtime, it’s important to protect your mobile devices with a warranty that specializes in a variety of coverage areas for even greater protection. This not only gives teams flexibility, but it also relieves companies of the financial burden of unexpected repairs.
From pre-deployment planning and consultation to warranty and repair programs, the Panasonic Connect ProServices team works closely with organizations to build a customized solution that addresses their specific needs. To discover how Panasonic ProServices helps customers get the most value out of their TOUGHBOOK devices, check out this interactive whitepaper.